Wednesday 1 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Challenge: 250 Words

I thought this would be a pretty fun challenge to do, if you would like to take part too, hop over to Story of my Life

#1: the story of your life in 250 words or less
I was born and raised in Sunderland living with my parents, younger brother and countless pets over the years! Growing up I was always very active, dancing from the age of three and eventually going to dance college and moving to London after school. After an injury I was recommended to go to pilates, and my instructor was a teacher at a college in Newcastle for fitness instructing. This sounded like fun so I got my qualifications and went on to university to get a degree in exercise development too. Over the years I've bounced between dancing, fitness instructing and beauty consulting jobs which were all flexible, fun and pretty well paid ways of working. I dated and had boyfriends but was never that bothered about getting married and having kids (possibly due to the fact there was a chance that chemotherapy killed my chances of ever having any). I loved my work and going out all the time and travelling. It's always the way, but when I met Craig I really wasn't looking for anything serious. In fact I was seeing somebody else at the time. It got to the point where I had to choose who I was going to be with and once lucky Craig finally managed to get me all to himself (ha!), everything changed, we got engaged very quickly and moved in and got pregnant within a year of getting together. Now I'm looking forward to having our little boy in the next few weeks, getting married and eventually getting back to work and making the £££'s!

No comments:

Post a Comment