Thursday 16 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Tag: Lot in Life

 
#16: something difficult about your 'lot in life' and how you're working to overcome it
I'm not too sure how to approach this one as the biggest thing that we have to deal with as a family at the moment is not something I want to get into too much detail about right now. Other than that, there isn't really anything I can think of. My family life has always been good, bad things have happened but difficult periods happen to everybody at some point. I'm one of those people who tries not to worry about small things as things can always be so much worse. My grandma used to always say "there's always someone worse off than you!" and I guess that is true! So, I don't think I have much to contribute to this topic today as I can't really complain about anything that nobody else has had to deal with at some point in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment