Monday 13 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Challenge: Apology


#13: issue a public apology
Well this one is easy. There is definitely one person I do owe an apology to, and that is my human punchbag (not in the literal sense!), otherwise known as my fiance!

 We both knew hormones came with the territory if and when I got pregnant but I don't think either of us realised just how bad they would be! You didn't even have to really do anything to annoy me, you just did. And then there were the tears, mood swings, the demands (waking you up to do McFlurry runs at 1am.. but you never complained about them, I wonder why!), making you rub my back in the middle of the night when I got sick, randomly deciding I was better off doing it alone, making you promise never to leave so I didn't have to do it alone, and being an absolute nightmare in general. You always managed to calm me down and remind me that soon we'll have a baby, I'll feel much better once he's here and it'll all be worth it. I don't know how you've managed to stay so patient, and even talk about baby #2 and go through all of this all over again! I think you deserve some sort of medal!

No comments:

Post a Comment