Friday 26 April 2013

10 Best Budget Buys

You don't always have to spend a fortune to get good quality, I've found plenty of products that work great and don't cost a lot. Here are my favourites:

1. Botanics 100% Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz
On offer for £3.49 at Boots
I use this everyday, it's a lovely rosewater toner and regularly on offer in store.

2. Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash
£2.35 at Superdrug
Freshly scented moisturising shower cream perfect in the morning shower!

3. Lipsy Lipgloss
A set of these lipglosses cost £10 on the Lipsy website. I have loads of them, one for every bag, the car, etc. They're very sheer and you don't need a mirror to apply them so I have them everywhere ready to go for when I'm in a hurry (which is always!).

4. Max Factor Xperience Foundation
This comes in at £9.99 at Boots. I really don't like heavy foundations and this is one that I do like as it's lighter than most others I've tried, and the shade selection is very good. It also has an SPF10.

5. Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Colour
This mousse eyeshadow has lasted me a while and is really easy to apply. Again, another product I count on for when I'm on the go, and it costs £6.19 from Boots.

6. Maybelline Forever Strong
A fab polish that costs less than a fiver. It is enriched with iron and calcium and gives a very shiny finish, I love it!

7. L'Occitane Cooling Hand Cream Gel with Organic Verbena Extract
This hand cream is £8 and one of my favourites. It smells beautiful and feels lovely during the summer because of the cooling gel texture.

8. Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
I love this mascara, it's £10 from Boots and really does what it says on the box - makes your eyelashes really thick and curly.

9. Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream
Another S&G product, this time it's the heel genius cream which is a cream you pop on overnight with cotton socks. It costs £5.50.

10. V05 Smoothly Does It Frizz-Free Creme
I use this everytime I wash my hair and it works really well, making my hair softer and easier to style. It only costs £2.57 from Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment