Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Thoughts on: Essie Nail Polish in 'Action'

(Can you guess which toe I may have broken when dancing? haha)
I am aware that when people review nail polishes they usually show their hands, but today, I give you my foot! This is because this is not a colour I would wear on my fingers, I'm very much a neutral polish kinda girl and tend to save bright colours for my tootsies.

So this shade is called Action and my first impression upon getting the bottle was that it was going to be a light orange. I didn't anticipate just how bright it is! I don't actually have any neon nailpolishes, so it's a nice change for me especially with summer hopefully finally around the corner. I found the consistency a bit watery but it was easy to apply and dried quickly, so I didn't have to wait too long to apply another coating.

A few days in, the staying power has impressed me and there is not a chip in sight which makes me happy. Essie nail polishes are widely available online and on the high street and usually retail for about £7.99 a bottle. This brand has a huuuge colour selection available and I'm already thinking about which colour I should try next. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment