Friday 10 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Tag: Moment in my Day & Embarrassing Moment

 
a moment in your day
 
bath time

most embarrassing moment
I fell over on stage once, not just a trip, a full on falling flat on your face moment that made me die a little inside. Thankfully there were only four people judging and they claim they never even seen it as I was behind some other people, so that made me feel slightly better, but still - cringe! What's funny is that I find that kind of stuff absolutely hilarious and if I see something like that I'm usually in fits of laughter, not so amusing when it happens to you though, haha!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I laugh all the time when I see other people stack it... I try not too, but sometimes its hilarious! Then Karma bites me in the butt! So I can relate :)

    ReplyDelete