Thursday 2 August 2012

Ten Day Make-Up Challenge Day One: One Make-Up Product You Use Everyday

 
One make-up product I use everyday is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Before I worked for Urban Decay over the Christmas period last year, I had never used an eyeshadow primer, and from the training I went through provided by them, I discovered what the fuss about primers was. This is one of Urban Decay's most popular products and it's not really hard to see why. A tiny bit goes a very long way, you just need to squeeze a little of the product on your finger and dab on your eyelid and under the eyes, then anything you put on top of that stays put all day. Because of this, my tube has lasted me ages even though I use it everyday. You can buy this for £14.50 from Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment