Friday 24 August 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa


Recently I was sent a sachet of Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa, which is a clay-infused fabric mask, something I've never tried before. I have dry skin so I was a little skeptical about using a clay mask as I assumed it would be more suited for oily skin, but I decided to try it anyway. The texture of it was slightly watery but it quickly settled on the skin. The mask is meant to be a once-a-week spa-like treat, and it definitely felt like a luxury to use as wearing the actual mask kind of forced me to sit down and take ten minutes out while I let it get to work. After washing it off, thankfully my skin didn't feel dried out but actually soft and pretty refreshed. The clay kind of had a 'cooling' effect which I liked. I would definitely use it again, I am thinking about making it my weekly skin treatment inbetween facials. What I also like about this brand is that it's suitable for vegetarians, against animal testing, and BUAV & PETA-approved. Find out more at montagnejeunesse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment