Thursday 23 August 2012

I'm Back!

I was gone way longer than I intended to be! It's been a crazy few weeks with moving and working and now finally we have the internet set up so I can get back to updating.

So, I guess I'll tell you a little about where I've been and what I've been doing! We've settled into our new home well. I've always said that I would never live with anyone unless I'm engaged to them, so this is the first (and only) time I've moved in with someone. Everyone told me to be prepared for disagreements - the first week was the worst! Especially as it was also an incredibly stressful week at work as well, next time I have to do this, I know to take the week off! But overall, we've actually adjusted pretty well. The apartment block we live in is very secure and has designated car parking spaces, plus I we live a short walk away from university and the town centre, so it's pretty much perfect for us. The flat itself has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen and living area.

As for work, it has been an interesting experience and honestly, it's flown over! I'm glad I got involved with the company to give myself something to do over summer, and I feel I've learned a lot. It turns out I can actually work flexible hours for them when I go back to university too, which is really good as it's always helpful to get some work experience and extra £££!

That's all I've been up to! Look out for some new posts in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment