Thursday 14 March 2013

The Ten Day You Challenge - Seven Wants


I've been pondering over this one for a while, wondering whether I should make it a wishlist-y type of post talking about products/clothes/accessories that I want, but I think instead I'm going to make it a general list of what I would like now and in the future. 

1. A Healthy Baby 
I think you all guessed I was going to put this one down first, but it's the #1 thing I want right now! 

2. A House 
We're not in a rush to move yet as we have plenty of space where we are now, but I'm excited to have a house to decorate in the future when we have more kiddywinkles. 

3. My Own Business 
This won't happen for a while but I've done business planning and management as part of my degree, so the business plan is done and ready when I am. 

4. For Everyone to be Healthy & Happy 
I've said before that I usually worry more about other people than I actually worry about myself. I always want the best for those close to me. 

5. Sunshine 
When is it going to be spring already? This has been the longest winter ever! 

6. My Uni Work Done/Motivation 
To be fair I have done most of it ahead of time, but how come motivation always wanes when you are getting so close to the end (or is that just me)?! I wish I could fast forward a month! 

7. Things I'm Not Supposed to Want 
All those things you're not supposed to eat when you're pregnant, I now really miss and want, and I know exactly what I want to eat straight after the birth. It's really sad I know but nine months is a long time to go without certain food that you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment