Monday 30 September 2013

Lush Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

I love how Lush's bath products all have different and unique 'themes' (is that the right word? I dunno, but I'm sure you know what I mean). The Fizzbanger is inspired by a combination of the BFG and a Catherine Wheel firework according to the Lush website - very random but intriguing! It was Craig who actually brought this home for me, I'm not sure I would have picked this one for myself as I usually lean more towards the pink and girly ones.
This smells of apple and cinnamon - and I love the smell of both these things! It doesn't contain any glitter like a lot of the other products, but I don't mind either way, it still turns a lovely bluey green colour and makes lots of bubbles.
It retails for £3.25 on the website and in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment