Tuesday 9 October 2012

Shopping Haul

I've bought a few new things recently so I thought a haul post was due! :)





I bought the Dove Fresh deodorant as I needed another deodorant and it was reduced to 99p.. unfortunately I think that was for good reason! I must have thought it was ok in the shop but when I got it on I just didn't like the smell, but aside from that it lasts really well which is the main thing. I bought the St. Tropez spray tan as I've used the lotion before and it's always worked really well for me. I haven't used this yet, but I'm confident it will work just as good as the other products I've used in the range. I've tried a lot of fake tans before and St. Tropez is the one I always come back to because I know it will work!

Image from ASOS website



Skirt is from Bank
I went to Corsica recently (hence the little hiatus) and I bought these beauties from Mango! They were a necessity anyway as I forgot to pick my sunglasses up out of my car before I left, I really like them though :)

I love these!! They're from the Kurt Geiger department in Debenhams and they were on sale. I only bought them a few days ago so the Debenhams sale is probably still on. There were some lovely Lipsy shoes on sale too!

No comments:

Post a Comment